Monday, September 22, 2014

Midnight Magick

It's been a wild ride, but after much - MUCH - hard work, Midnight Magick is finally ready to hit the shelves! I've posted the blurb below, plus the new cover art to the left (which I think is a great improvement over the first, but feel free to let me know your opinions) and with all that said I think I'm ready to go!

Thanks to everyone for their support, I hope you enjoy my work!

Click here to go to the Amazon Sale Page: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NS3LXPM

And click here to Like me on Facebook to keep in touch: https://www.facebook.com/katmartinezauthor

*Comments/ criticism/ feedback absolutely welcomed!

Blurb: 

"Lonely witches get up to no good."

Amber Lee has a decent life: she lives in a great house, she's about to start school again, her best friend Eliza is pregnant, and the pair of them are Wiccans with a healthy bond. But ever since Eliza moved out of Amber's house and in with her boyfriend Evan, Amber's been feeling a growing pang of loneliness in her chest.

When Damien, a stranger to her town, mysteriously comes into her life bringing with him all manner of strangeness, everything changes. Damien shows Amber a side of her she never knew existed, and ignites in her a spark she hadn't felt in a long time, but he's haunted by a dark secret and a purpose which may prove fatal to them both - and by the time she realizes it, there's no turning back.

Midnight Magick will take you deep into a world of witchcraft and mystery, where bonds are tested, hearts broken and lives lost. 

No comments:

Post a Comment